Lea Anderson is a french actress from Paris.
She's studied acting at Paris Ecole Claude Mathieu (2013 to 2015), before attending GFCA London (2015/2016). Studious and eager to learn Lea has also attented "Memoire Sensorielle" courses with Lorena Garcia de la Bayonas in London (2016) and Studio 303 courses with Kelly Keenan and Adam Kinner in Montreal (2015), amongst other formations. In her training she's learned techniques such as Meisner, Tchekov, Laban analysis (with Christopher Fettes), Uta Hagen, Stella Adler and the Lee Strasberg technique. Additionally she's had 14 years of classical and contemporary dance training, which have taught her body and space awareness.
These various formations have lead her to acquire a comprehensive set of creative and technical acting skills.
- A l'Aube by Mathilde Bossard et Jordan Amicelle (2018)
- Maison Familiale by Brice Smith (2018)
- Mobile Film Festival "Happy meal" by Nicolas Pellerin (2018)
- Nikon Film Festival "Je suis le chemin du retour" by Victor Ohmer et Aurélien Schmidt (2018)
- #nofilter, directed by Jessie Dumontet (2017)
- Youth, directed by Christopher Leroy (2017)
- Elephanz Maryland directed by Romain Daudet-Jahan (2018)
- Filago Rabit Hutch directed by Alba Camarero (2018)
- La Fleur rouge directed by Antoinette Giret (2017)
- Dealer de Musique Overdose directed by Alexandre Brisa (2015)
- LMK Put Your Lighters Up (2015)
- Melty St Valentin directed by Terry LTAM (2018)
- Performed as Clytemnestra in Oresteia, directed by Giles Forman // Theatro Technis theatre, London (2016)
- Performed as Katarina in Demons, directed by Giles Forman // Soho Studio theatre, London (2016)
- Performance for choreographer Zdenka brungot svíteková // La Cité des Arts, Paris (2017)
- APHAEL - Social Store (2018)
- Garnier - Déodorant (2018)
- Bouygues - Black Friday video ad (2017)